Mild HCM

  • Shanell
    Message 1 of 2 , May 4, 2009
      Hello,
      I have a formally feral cat named Skippy. I adopted him from a parking lot when he was 4 mos old. Our vet discovered what he called a "wicked heart murmur". He had an echo (results below) done by my vet. I know I need to take him to a cardiologist. He is deathly afraid of people and I didnt know if he should be stressed out. I was wondering if anyone can shed any light I his measurements below. He had been completely fine since diagnosis and it has been almost 2 years

      IVSd .46

      LVDd 1.36

      PWd 0.56

      EF 85%

      IVSs 0.58

      LVDs 0.68

      PWs 0.94

      FS 50%
      They said he had mild hcm and no medication necessary at this time. Thanks in advance for your input.
      Shanell