Non- Heart Around Full Moons

  • Cynthia Rausch
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 6 12:29 AM
      Hi Everyone,

      I just wanted to mention that its a full moon out there, and more
      often than not, I see so many mom's and dad's and the furchildren
      have extreme problems around this time.

      I myself put my Coco, CRF kitty down on a full moon in 96, I wish now
      that I had waited a few more days.

      When Taffy is having a tuff time, sure enough its a full moon.

      I just wanted to put this out there because like hospital and cops
      things always seem to get out of control around full moons.

      I wonder about high tides, I wonder if the moon effects fluids in
      the body?

      Cynthia, Taffy, Samuel