suggestions appreciated

  • clydedcamel
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 28, 2009
      Your advice and concern require thoughtful study.
      Currently Sweet James is eating Hill's c/d and h/d diets supplimented
      with boiled chicken, baked fish, and brown rice. He is (mostly)
      lethargic but has bursts of energy during which he has shown some
      bullying toward his sister and adopted sister. He loves to lie on his
      back for extended belly scratching until his breathing becomes slightly
      difficult resulting in a move to the sphinx position. His vet is
      optimistic IF we can get his weight down.

      Thanks again for your concern and interest. I thought that there were
      good people here...and I was right.

      Mati