Re: [FH]DCm - how to tell if fluid is in lungs prior to wheezing?

  • musicgirl1993@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 28, 2009
      My moms cat has this. Is there anyway to tell if the fluid is back? They
      drew it off last week. Thanks! Kim

      Thanks Kim
      Kimber's Kritters, Dog & Exotic Animal Rescue and Rehab, Inc.
      We're a 501(c)(3) Rescue- Donations & supplies are tax deductible and
      greatly appreciated_ Kimberskritters.petfinder.com_
      (http://kimberskritters.petfinder.com/)
      WE NEED LAND FOR FACILITY FOR OUR NO KILL RESCUE
      ***FOSTERS, VOLUNTEERS, AND FUNDRAISERS NEEDED!!***

      Steps!
      (http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1221621499x1201450105/aol?redir=http://www.freecreditreport.com/pm/default.aspx?sc=668072&hmpgID=62&bcd=Apr
      ilExcScore428NO62)