Re: [FH]DCm - how to tell if fluid is in lungs prior to wheezing?

  • musicgirl1993@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 28 1:33 AM
      My moms cat has this. Is there anyway to tell if the fluid is back? They
      drew it off last week. Thanks! Kim

      Thanks Kim
      Kimber's Kritters, Dog & Exotic Animal Rescue and Rehab, Inc.
      We're a 501(c)(3) Rescue- Donations & supplies are tax deductible and
      greatly appreciated_ Kimberskritters.petfinder.com_
      (http://kimberskritters.petfinder.com/)
      WE NEED LAND FOR FACILITY FOR OUR NO KILL RESCUE
      ***FOSTERS, VOLUNTEERS, AND FUNDRAISERS NEEDED!!***

      Steps!
      (http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1221621499x1201450105/aol?redir=http://www.freecreditreport.com/pm/default.aspx?sc=668072&hmpgID=62&bcd=Apr
      ilExcScore428NO62)