Enalapril and tapazole / safe to give together?

  • lismgreen25
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 27, 2009
      Hi all,

      Would anyone happen to know if it is safe to give kitty both enalapril [1.25 mg] and tapazole [2.5 mg] at the same time?

      Our 17 year old, hyperT, crf, Alice with a heart condition [slight pericardial fluid], is mostly syringe fed. [She eats on her own but not enough to meet her daily caloric needs.]

      We are trying to minimize the amount of times we need to pry her little mouth open and also give kitty her meds on a full stomach.

      I called Alice's mobile vet, however, he is on vacation.

      All the best,
      Lisa