Another new member

  • Minna
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 25, 2009
      Hi,

      My name is Minna and I live in Finland.I've been dealing with CRF almost for 3 years. A week ago we had normal checkup and the Vet found out (from the x-ray), that Emilia/o's (real name: Emilio, I call him Emilia, 4 years old male) heart is enlarged from the left. The blood pressure was high (190/110) and we got Norvasc.

      Yesterday we had complete heart exam and everything was fine. The ultrasound showed us that the heart was functioning normally, the size of the walls was normal etc.The pressure was 155/90 and the Vet told me to continue with Norvasc.

      I suppose it was the high blood pressure what showed the heart was enlarged, and when the blood pressure dropped, the heart started to get back to the normal size??

      I've tried to figure out if there is any other way to keep the pressure low, as I'm not pleased with meds.

      Does anyone have any suggestions, any supplements, remedies.... with same effect as Norvasc?

      I've been giving Asto's Oil to Emilia from the last Jan and I suppose, it's good for the heart as well?

      Any suggestions are very welcome!

      Take care,
      Minna