RE: [FH] flea medication okay?

  • Linda Irrgang
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 24, 2009
      Hum.well, when my Max developed oral cancer, the first question my vet asked
      was: Did you ever give him any flea meds bec they have been linked to
      cancer in cats. Max's cancer was virulent and lethal. He was gone in less
      than 2 wks and there was no form of viable treatment.

      That's all I have to say on the issue of flea meds..which I will never use
      ever again.

      Linda

      _____