Re: When is it time?

  • Laura Penny
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 5, 2001
      We knew with Annie because she was in extreme pain after a series of blood
      clots. When her kidneys continued to fail after IVs, and we talked to her
      and she cried in pain and tried to hide UNDER her own back leg, we knew it
      was time.

      I'm glad we gave that little girl every chance we could. The cardiologist
      told us sometimes cats with paralysis and blood clots do recover. But it
      became clear that she wasn't going to, and she was asking us to let her go.

      Now she's in heaven physically, but her spirit is with us in many ways. She
      periodically visits me and DH in our dreams, and she is happy and can run
      again.

      Laura