Re: Possible blood clot

  • carrie.kitten
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 10, 2009
      I just wanted to let everyone know that I took Baby Girl to the vet earlier this week and I am very happy and relieved to report that her heart is fine. She had a very small sore on her foot that had become infected and that is why she was limping. I did not even notice the sore until just right before I took her to the vet. She is on antibiotics and she is doing much better. The vet said her heart sounds just fine and she has good strong pulses to each back leg. I can't tell you how relieved I am. After going through that with Kylee, I just don't think I could go through that again. Thanks to everyone for your kind replies and all of your kitties are in my prayers.