OT - Cleaning cat stuff

  • diane
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 5, 2009
      I just picked up a 5' cat pole/condo thing from freecycle. I want to
      clean it before bringing it in the house for mine to use.

      I am thinking Tough Stuff or Simple Green to clean but what to use to
      disinfect? I do have some Parvosol but it's ages old (unmixed). I
      have no idea what the shelf life of the unmixed stuff is.

      Ideas?

      Thanks!

      Diane