RE: [feline-heart] a type 3/4 heart murmur

  • Jonathan Rosenberg
    Message 1 of 3 , May 19, 2000

      Congrats on adopting an old-timer! (Just 2 months ago I adopted Lynx, an
      incredible 15 year old Siamese mix [though he has a bad heart]).

      > i am a former volunteer with this organization and adopted this cat
      > because he looked so terrible and they were doing nothing for him. he
      > . . . the organization's president has become obscessed with
      > getting this cat back because she is so extremely embarrassed that he
      > was in the shape he was in. . . .
      > but she has been screaming to get him back for 2
      > months and has, in fact, kicked me out of the organization because i
      > refuse to give him back. i love him and he is very happy and has
      > gotten very comfortable here and as far as i am concerned, he is
      > mine.

      Did you sign an adoption agreement that gives the org the right to regain
      the cat on demand? If not, what grounds does she have for demaing the cat?

      --
      JR
      & Tabby (RB), Licorice, Tigger, Lynx