cardio strength

  • Emeraldkittee
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 3, 2009
      hi everyone,

      what exactly is cardio strength? do you obtain from a holistic pet site or your vet?  I consult with a holistic out of state vet for nutrition and supplement reasons for my kitty and I want to mention this to her when I speak to her.  Shakespeare has HCM and his heart is enlarged with a very thickened wall.  He has no murmur.

      thanks!
      Shannon and Shakey

    • Suzianne Painter-Thorne
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 3, 2009
        Cardio Strength is a product that includes several supplements recommended
        for heart kitties. It includes L-Taurine, L-Carnitine, Dimethylglycine, EPA,
        Vitamin E, Coenzyme, GLA, Folic Acid, Magnesium, Potassium, and Selenium.

        I get it from entirelypets.com. Here's a link to that site, which has more
        information: http://tinyurl.com/dxcco4

        Hth,

        Sue

      • elfinmyst@aol.com
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 7, 2009
          Hi

          Here is the link to the product's manufacturer.

          _http://www.vetriscience.com/cardio-strength.php_
          (http://www.vetriscience.com/cardio-strength.php)