Logan - 1st Follow Up

  • peter.warriner
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2009
      Just come back from the vets and sadly Logans heart wall has thickened further.

      It was 0.79 before and is now 0.95 although the vet (and I think correctly) stated that it is impossible to get the same position for a sectional measurement so some of this number may be due to looking through a lower portion of the heart.

      He still wouldn't commit either way to CardioS saying there were no clinical studies. I think protecting himself which annoys me - my job involves my opinion which has serious outcomes. I hate the way the UK has become so worried about litigation.

      There are no clinical signs, he breathes/eats/s**ts/plays well and the ultrasound shows no signs of clots forming. He continues to enjoy being with us ... I hope this will be for as long as possible without pain.

      We still can't decide on CardioS supplements though.

      Peter/Mandy/Logan