Re:Update:Ivy went into CHF & question

  • elfinmyst@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 1, 2009
      Hi

      That's good that Ivy's heart has stabilised. The Atenolol will be helping
      the SAM.. I've had that happen with two of my boys. The tablets will help stop
      the disease from progressing and the supplements are wonderful.. I've also had
      a slight regression in Trixi from them and the meds.

      Keep an eye on the wheezing. Some of mine are wheezing and hacking this
      week, but it's a slight URI and they have a little snuffles as well. One has
      furballs.. I know because I always step in them in the morning!!

      :) Lyn