Re:New Member Intro

  • mj819
    Message 1 of 20 , Mar 31, 2009
      Hi Lyn,

      I am in Durham, North Carolina in the US. We are fortunate to have an
      excellent Vet school as well.

      Beau has had his thyroid checked. He also has regular blood work. I am
      lucky to be able to provide him with good vet care.

      I think his weight loss is due to the general malaise they feel with the
      HCM.

      It's so nice to be here!

      Thanks for your support!

      Mary Jean & Beau

      > Hi Mary Jean
      >
      > I`m sorry to hear Beau is poorly. He's a lucky boy to survive a clot
      and I`m
      > glad he's on something to prevent another. My cat has Cystaid to help
      with
      > his struvites! I think the kittens go to his bladder :)
      >
      > Are you in the UK? I go to the vet school locally as well and they are
      > absolutely wonderful with my cats. It's a good idea to get the
      ultrasound done
      > regularly and monitor it, and drugs can help to stabilise him.
      >
      > I give Cardio S. It's a supplement, and has carnitine, taurine and Co
      Q. You