Re:Pixel's wellness check

  • elfinmyst@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 31, 2009
      Hi Betty Ann

      That's fantastic news from the checkups!! Well done to the three 'P's
      (gorgeous names btw!)

      Overweight.. oh yes, I`ve been told off more than once for that. Maxi is on
      a diet (again) and 'little' 8 month Alex is already 6kg. So I`m hiding him
      from the nutritionist!

      It's great to see stable and even better to see improved. Thanks for sharing
      the wonderful news. It gives everyone hope.

      Hugs to the three 'P's.