Re: New member introduction

  • jintzr
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 30, 2009
      Hi Irene,
      My Ren actually had several heart attacks a year prior to his passing. It did damage his heart, but he didn't seem to notice or care. He ran all over the house and climbed cat trees, did what-ever he pleased. My cardiologist had also told me Ren wouldn't live long (might not even make the car ride home), and Ren lived a full year after that. So don't listen to time-lines. Later my cardiologist actually said he just doesn't give time-lines anymore, too many cats and dogs have way out-lived what he would have never guessed possible by years and years.

      Hugs to your Mocachino. Keep out the supplement page for some supplements here we give our heart kitties that seem to help.

      Donna and Ivy, and angel Ren