Re: Missing Boo kitty (Bootsie)

  • Carol
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 26, 2009
      Oh Melissa,

      This was really such a beautiful homage to Bootsie you wrote, even though it comes from a place where you're still feeling grief and pain. We all need to talk about things like this sometimes. It helps us heal.

      You sound like you were just the best mom to Bootsie. He was so fortunate to have had you, and you him. It looks like he not only taught some of your other cats things, he taught you too. The do that, you know, they teach us lessons. Sometimes we're not sure what those lessons are, but in time we usually can figure it out.

      Cats are so wise.

      Sending you hugs,
      Carol and Snowball and the gang