OT- Dr Oz on Oprah did u watch?

  • Vickie
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 24, 2009
      They where showing how they can grow hearts, kidney's, bladers,
      etc.w/ your own blood cell, they put it over a mold, or they take the cells out of another animals parts, and add the cells.

      Wonder when the vets, will try this.

      I think the show repeats at night the sameday.

      something I'm going to start asking. Heck, if we can keep are pets
      alive long enough for the new organ to grow, that would be great.
      some take 8wks or less.

      Vickie J