OT-Eukanuba Dry cat food

  • Vickie
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 23, 2009
      Does anyone feed this to there cat's. They have changed the formula,
      on the Lamb and Rice, i'm not sure about the chicken, but told them,
      the cats don't care for that even more so.

      I clld them and told them my cats don't like it and the stray cat's
      outside don't even care for it! and the wild life that visits my
      porch from time to time!

      They sent me a check in the mail! That was nice, but I'm after if
      anyone else has this problem to pls call them.

      The dry food was smaller, and a bit grease, now it's bigger dryer,
      and the the first item listed on the Lamb, is chicken? ok!

      The more ppl that call in the better.

      My two house cats are getting picky. I don't feed them Friskes dry,
      when I did buy it for the stray, i would give a little bit, but they
      did care for it, I gave them Wellness, the wasn't a big hit. I was
      lucky my mom had a old bag (still good) of the Lamb and rice before
      they changed it. I p/u Purina One, they seem to like that. I give
      wet food too, but they don't eat much of it. My one cat likes dry
      treast the most.

      I don't have my porch cat, I think he died. It's been two weeks,
      the day before he went missing he seemed fine. I was told anemia sp?
      can come on fast, and make them week and tired. He was pos for FeLV,
      but that didn't seem to be giving him much problems. No one has
      seen him.

      Thanks
      Vickie