RE: [feline-heart] scientific info on CoQ10

  • Mike & Linda Irrgang
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 31, 2001
      yes, your points are well taken....i too was wary of the many sites citing
      the benefits of CoQ10 and then by the way you can buy it from them
      too.....and my pumpkin was sick to his stomach on it....but i still think it
      bears strong consideration bec so many vets are now prescribing it....and
      many cardiovets too.....

      linda and the boys