Re: [FH] File - trim.txt

  • Westgold
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 18, 2009
      hi -- can you please tell us how to do this exactly? I have tried several times, but the whole message (including all the ads at the bottom) is like in a box, and I can't cut&paste anything or delete anything out of the box. It's like one big thing that cannot be cut. It's either remove absolutely everything or nothing. If you know how to do it, please share with us --- thanks!!
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 20, 2012
        Can you provide directions on how to trim replies please? I cannot find a way to do so when replying from my personal email address. (It does not show original message)

        Thank you.

      • Carol
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 20, 2012
          hi Jordan,

          Okay, like on the bottom of this email, there is a lot of extra stuff from Yahoo and your original message. If I highlight what I want to cut out, then just delete it, that is what they mean by "trimming". I copied your message below so you can see the original and the trimmed one where I cut out the extra stuff. This one right below is the trimmed one. I just highlghted what I want to delete and then hit delete. All I left was your original message without all the address stuff and without all the Yahoo advertising.

          Carol