RE: [FH] IN MEMORY OF PUSS CAT - ( " JUNE,1989 TO SEPTEMBER ,2008 )

  • Judi Levens
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 8, 2009
      You are among friends who understand what it is to love a cat unconditionally. Many of us have suffered the loss of a cat or cats and many have sick animals now, but we all share a similar feeling about these little angels. Everyone seems to agree, and in my experience it's true, that in time the pain will be less, but we all heal at diffrent rates, and some bonds are tighter than others so harder to let go of. Maybe it is time to get a kitten to help you be distracted by another loving being...it's hard not to smile watching a kitten or holding one...it takes a while for that special bond to build and some are stronger than others, but what's to lose by trying. I've never met a cat I didn't like! I wish you the best with your recovery of the loss of Puss Cat...Judi and Max

      To: feline-heart@yahoogroups.com
      From: sarahknapp11727@...
      Date: Sun, 8 Mar 2009 11:59:03 -0700
      Subject: [FH] IN MEMORY OF PUSS CAT - ( " JUNE,1989 TO SEPTEMBER ,2008 )

      To Whom It May Concern:
      IN order for me to be a member of this group does my Puss Cat have to still be alive. She was born with a heart murmor but that did not get in the way of her living for 19 years. It's been almost 6 months since she has been gone(Put TO Sleep) & I find it still hard to deal with. She was always here to comfort me especially when I was going through hard times. From when my husband died & to when I had to move. I have multiply (Hidden) disabilities and for a cat only weighing less then 6 lbs. she had the strength and courage in dealing with all the obstacles and challenges I went through in life.After my husband died we then both started and had a very special bond. How do I deal with this traumatic situation that happen to me and when is it time to get a new kitten? I forgot to tell you that he illness started in Dec, of 2007, when she had a seizure which was caused by Kidney Failure. She almost lost her eye
      sight ,but the vet. caught it in time with medication . Both her eyes went form Detached to Reattached where she could see again. She also lost he Hearing (deafness), and less then 2 months later the right side of her mouth swelled which lead to a growth the Vet. found which was CANCER (Nasel Carnomel). Right now I need all the support I can get.