Re: Follow after echocardiogram

  • taclea
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 4, 2009
      Thank you for sharing and I hope Max is doing well. I dont how/why they decide about meds either. I have done some online reading that indicates there is no solid indication that giving meds prevents the advancement of HCM. Altho, it also appears there is not a tonne of research any way. I have found a few studies, but have not found anything about meds for mild asymptomatic disease. I am certainly new to this tho. I will be watching my guy closely and if there are changes in next echo I was told he will likely need to start some meds. Sigh..... It is such a worry.