Re:voice changes

  • elfinmyst@aol.com
    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 4, 2009
      Hi

      My heart cats yowl as loud (if not louder) than everyone else!! The sickest
      little girl is definitely the loudest. You're doing the right thing in getting
      them scanned. Let us know how they go on.

      Lyn :)

    • Carol
      Message 2 of 7 , Mar 4, 2009
        hi everyone,

        This reply is from Melissa, who just lost her Bootsie. She sent it to me instead of the group.

        Carol

        On the posting on the voice changes....

        When you read my paragraph in my that starts with bad news, you see me talking about a funny high pitched meow that I've seen it twice. Both times it's meant they can't breath!

        I put it in the posting, but I thought I'd get out the word.
        If they can still do regular meows to and they are breathing fine or there's another strong possible cause please watch them carefully.
        And don't be shy about recording the incident, calling the vet and asking the vet questions.

        After just having Bootsie die I'm really sure I know what I'm talking about. If they can't do anything but a funny high pitched meow Get the help now! It's an emergency!

        Melissa