Fw: Feline-heart address

  • Melissa Faris
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 28, 2009
      --- On Fri, 2/27/09, Carol R. <carolroars@...> wrote:
      From: Carol R. <carolroars@...>
      Subject: Feline-heart address
      To: pinksapphire1776@...
      Date: Friday, February 27, 2009, 11:20 PM

      #yiv1804654170 .hmmessage P
      {
      margin:0px;padding:0px;}
      #yiv1804654170 {
      font-size:10pt;font-family:Verdana;}

      hi Melissa,

      Here's the address to send it to. If I forward it, then anyone who replies, will send the replies to me and not to you, since it came from my email address.  This way, if people want to reply to you, they'll be able to directly.

      Here is the email address to send posts: feline-heart@yahoogroups.com

      Hang in there, Melissa.

      hugs,

      Carol and Snowball and the gang

      Yes I am desperate to find a good feline cardiologist. My waking nightmare is that I can't pay for him. The doctor says it will cost $4,000 to get the clot out. I bag grocerys  for minumin wage. And I missed one of my 2 work days this week today trying to pick him up I love Bootsie so much that I spent my whole tax return on the vet. He (the vet) wanted to release Boo today I was thrilled for many better reasons, but at the back of my mind I thought at least I have some money left for emegercys, and to save for a car. But when I saw Bootsie at the clinic struggleing to breath and giveing that high pitched meaow. I knew I had to put him back in the oxygen cage. I may have nothing left by morning. But hopefully I've given the drugs enugh time to work.
      The doctor says it may take a week for the drugs to kick in. Please God let them work tonight.
       The doctor was pissed, but I held Bootsie for 20 or 30 min and I felt he was pleading for me to help him live, not die. Please talk to me. I don't have enugh money left buy more time with vet's equipment after tomrrow.  I want him to live. He was so cold and desperate.
      A lot like Emma when she died from CRF. Only he didn't encuragement to fight. He wants to live.

      Melissa