Re:New Member -

  • elfinmyst@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 28, 2009
      Hi

      I agree with everything that Lisa said.

      I am sorry to hear your little girl is poorly. I would also ask for a
      referral to a veterinary cardiologist to find out why the heart is enlarged. HCM
      can only be diagnosed with an ultrasound and there are other reasons a heart can
      be enlarged. Lisa explained this well. And treatment should begin quickly
      to stabilise and prevent further damage.

      Lyn :)