Re:Fish Oil

  • elfinmyst@aol.com
    Message 1 of 10 , Feb 24, 2009
      Hi Phyllis

      I give cardiostrength and that seems to have the three important supplements
      in it. If you use fish oil, make sure it's a pet suitable brand as some have
      too much vitamin A. Others will be able to advise on brand.

      Does Sherman have a taurine supplement as he is on a raw food diet. Taurine
      deficiency can cause some forms of CM.

      Turbulent blood flow can be a sign that clots may develop in the future and
      you might want to consider something for that. The cardiologist will be able
      to say if Sherman needs anything and you can use traditional medicine or
      Nattokinase.

      Lyn :)