Cardio-S and Plavix available

  • Kim Gregory
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 21, 2009
      I have a complete unopened bottle of Cardio-S plus more in an opened pot available if anyone would like them.  I very sadly lost my cat Stevie a week ago - not I hasten to add from anything heart related, but I wanted his meds and supplements to go to someone who can use them.  Free of charge of course - just want to help out.

      I also still have some Plavix - a new unopened box I believe from my Missi who I lost last July. I believe these are still very much in date.

      Please let me know if anyone would like them - UK preferred.
       Kim and the assorted fur-kids (UK)