- I got an email encouraging me to introduce Zoey. I will answer the
1. Your name: Alice
2. Your cat's name: Zoey
Her picture: http://www.fractalus.com/cheshirecat/misc/zoe/zoe2.html
3. Your cat's age and gender: 14 or older, female tortie.
4. Your cat's diagnosis (if known): CRF, anemia that may not be
explained by her CRF, mild obstructive cardiomyopathy.
5. How long your cat has had this diagnosis: One month.
6. What medications your cat is taking: None for the heart, pepcid
and vitamins for the CRF.
7. What supplements your cat is taking: B12 (methylcobalamin), B
complex, still working on trying to introduce potassium into her diet.
8. Other treatments (acupuncture, homeopathy, herbs, etc.): She is
being treated by a holistic vet and is receiving acupuncture,
homeopathy, and Chinese herbs.