Intro: Zoey

  • Alice Kelley
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 20, 2009
      I got an email encouraging me to introduce Zoey. I will answer the
      questions:

      1. Your name: Alice

      2. Your cat's name: Zoey
      Her picture: http://www.fractalus.com/cheshirecat/misc/zoe/zoe2.html

      3. Your cat's age and gender: 14 or older, female tortie.

      4. Your cat's diagnosis (if known): CRF, anemia that may not be
      explained by her CRF, mild obstructive cardiomyopathy.

      5. How long your cat has had this diagnosis: One month.

      6. What medications your cat is taking: None for the heart, pepcid
      and vitamins for the CRF.

      7. What supplements your cat is taking: B12 (methylcobalamin), B
      complex, still working on trying to introduce potassium into her diet.

      8. Other treatments (acupuncture, homeopathy, herbs, etc.): She is
      being treated by a holistic vet and is receiving acupuncture,
      homeopathy, and Chinese herbs.