Great visit to the vets for Buzzy!

  • Nina
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 6, 2009
      Hi everyone, I usually just lurk and read posts. Today I want to share
      good news. When i first joined this group a year ago, I was looking
      for advice with Buzzy, a mature tabby whom I adopted. He came with a
      heart murmur and was diagnosed with Hypertrophic cardiomyopathy. A
      year later, we repeated his echocardiogram. His SAM-eing has
      disappeared with the use of his meds,atenolol, and there was no
      change to the hypertrophy.
      Basically the vet had advised to come back in in a few years and that
      his disease is slowly progressive.

      so again many thanks to all of you who took the time last year and
      offered support.

      -nina and Buzzy

      Contemporary Pet Portraits
      Paintings and Prints
      http//www.theCanvasDog.com
    • Judi Levens
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 6, 2009
        Great news Nina and Buzzy! Keep up the good work...Judi and Max

        To: feline-heart@yahoogroups.comFrom: spottedcanine-list@...: Fri, 6 Feb 2009 12:37:31 +0000Subject: [FH] Great visit to the vets for Buzzy!

        Hi everyone, I usually just lurk and read posts. Today I want to sharegood news. When i first joined this group a year ago, I was lookingfor advice with Buzzy, a mature tabby whom I adopted. He came with aheart murmur and was diagnosed with Hypertrophic cardiomyopathy. Ayear later, we repeated his echocardiogram. His SAM-eing hasdisappeared with the use of his meds,atenolol, and there was nochange to the hypertrophy.Basically the vet had advised to come back in in a few years and thathis disease is slowly progressive.so again many thanks to all of you who took the time last year andoffered support.-nina and Buzzy Contemporary Pet PortraitsPaintings and Printshttp//www.theCanvasDog.com

      • moonpye
        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 6, 2009
          Hi Nina,

          Thanks for sharing yours and Buzzy's good news, we're happy for you both! :)

          Best to you and Buzzy,
          Candace with Cinnamon and Skylar :)

        • elfinmyst@aol.com
          Message 4 of 4 , Feb 7, 2009
            Hi

            That's fantastic news. I`ve also just had a good report for Milli and Trixi
            who are both stable and coping well

            So with Buzzy, that's three reasons to celebrate!!

            :) Lyn