Cremations Re: [feline-heart] Re: Bailey's Update

  • diane
    Message 1 of 11 , Aug 29, 2001
      My vet arranges these for me. They work with another vet who actually does
      it. When Frisky was PTS last year, the owner of the practice personally
      brought him up there.

      They provide standard (?) ceramic urns and a girl who used to work for them
      hand makes nice wooden ones, which I had done after Kearra died (I
      previously had Frisky and Tiger sharing a ceramic urn). The vet also
      handled moving Frisky and Tiger together.

      Diane

    • akristaakrista@yahoo.com
      Message 2 of 11 , Aug 30, 2001
        Yikes that's cheap! I live in Manhattan, where everything is 500%
        more than reasonable.

        Krista