OT: My Puddy's in a photo contest to benefit the Humane Society

  • Carol
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 5, 2009
      Hi everyone,

      I entered my Puddy in the Humane Society photo contest. Every year I
      donate to the Humane Society. They sent me an email about this year
      they're having this photo contest to raise money for the spay/neuter
      programs. I decided to enter Puddy's photo in the Humane Society
      Spay Day Online Pet Photo Contest. For every dollar donated we get 1
      vote. Votes will help Puddy win the contest and provide donations to
      the spay/neuter programs. You can see Puddy's picture at the link
      below. The minimum donation is $5. I hope you can donate a little
      and give us some votes.

      Here's the link to his page.
      https://photocontest.humanesociety.org/contest.html?
      page=viewInd&id=26403&contestId=1
      or
      http://tinyurl.com/blzgd5

      Thanks,
      Carol and Snowball and the gang
      Puddy Boo Punkie MeanMama Misty and Chelsea