Re: [feline-heart] Re: Bailey's Update

  • VHess2000@cs.com
    Message 1 of 11 , Aug 29 6:33 AM
      Hi-
      I don't know where you're located, but when I used a cremation service in
      Charlotte 2 months ago, the fee was $76, which included pick-up from the vet
      and delivery of the remains to my home.

      Victoria
    • diane
      Message 2 of 11 , Aug 29 6:42 AM
        My vet arranges these for me. They work with another vet who actually does
        it. When Frisky was PTS last year, the owner of the practice personally
        brought him up there.

        They provide standard (?) ceramic urns and a girl who used to work for them
        hand makes nice wooden ones, which I had done after Kearra died (I
        previously had Frisky and Tiger sharing a ceramic urn). The vet also
        handled moving Frisky and Tiger together.

        Diane

      • akristaakrista@yahoo.com
        Message 3 of 11 , Aug 30 10:03 AM
          Yikes that's cheap! I live in Manhattan, where everything is 500%
          more than reasonable.

          Krista