Test

  • MarisaKatnic@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 3, 2009
      Hi, I've?noticed that some of my e-mail posts come up days later and some come up right away.? I'm sending this test?to my list groups to see how long this post actually takes.? Today is Tuesday, February 3, and it's 11:23 a.m. P.S.T.?

    • Judy A. Goldschmidt
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 30, 2014
        Hi just making sure this works !

        Misspelling a result of this message being sent from my iPhone