Sabrina

  • MJ&AR
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 28, 2001
      Hi everyone, can we all light a candle for Lynna's Sabrina. Lynna and Jeff helped Sabrina cross over to Rainbow Bridge. Please all light your candles if you can and say a prayer. Sabrina has now joined her brother angel Philip.
      Love MJ & s weet angel Thena

    • catwoman1@iprimus.com.au
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 28, 2001
        Dear Lynna,
        another Heart Angel has flown free.....I am so sorry my dear
        friend. Sabrina touched my heart Lynna.
        Love, Voula.

        --- In feline-heart@y..., "MJ&AR" <amru@e...> wrote:
        > Hi everyone, can we all light a candle for Lynna's Sabrina. Lynna
        and Jeff helped Sabrina cross over to Rainbow Bridge. Please all
        light your candles if you can and say a prayer. Sabrina has now
        joined her brother angel Philip.
        > Love MJ & s weet angel Thena

      • Mike & Linda Irrgang
        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 30, 2001
          definitely.

          Message 4 of 4 , Sep 1, 2001
            MJ thank you I didn't know you did this for me. Thank you my friend,
            thank you.
            Lynna

            http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/