[FH] Re: New Labs for Data - need feedback One More Detail

  • dawnowens60610
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 4, 2009
      Hi Vicki,
      Right now his vet does not want to start him on sub-q fluids quite yet
      as he is actually doing quite well with hydration. But we are keeping
      a close eye on him and doing checkups every 3 months. Poor
      kitty...he's my 3rd crf kitty and momma is hyper-hovering over him.

      BTW..love LOTR too..Gandalf is a cool character.

      dawn