Re: New member Ruby; old member, Judith

  • goldbe50
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 2, 2009
      Ruby thanks you for the compliment. Truth is she's too adorable for
      words. Doubt she has much pedigreed in her as you can find any color
      combination you can dream of out on the streets of Israel. Although
      there is a tendency of one of the more recent groups of immigrants to
      not spay or neuter their cats and insist that they spend some time
      outside. Trying to be diplomatic.

      Thank you so much for the tip on Cardiostrength. I'm heading to the
      States next month and have added it to my shopping list. Hope Ruby
      likes it in her pill poppers as it is going to be difficult to just add
      it to her food with 2 other cats. Will try to get her weight down a bit
      but she is an erratic eater.

      Judith