Re: [FH] Re: Cardio Strength in Australia?

  • Pat
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 29, 2008
      Hi Lyn;

      ----- Original Message -----
      From: <elfinmyst@...>
      >Amazon sell some
      > Vetriscience , but the review says ' Australian buyers beware
      > This product is not registered in Australia.

      Vetriscience and Vet Solutions are two product lines we have no trouble
      importing to Canada and I find them to be good quality.

      >At present my order has been
      > impounded by Aust. Quarantine and I don't know if it will be released.
      > The
      > manufacturers are working on having Glyco Flex registered in Aust, but it
      > could
      > take up to a year. '

      Having worked in the Canadian customs office and experiencing the odd blip
      on my own importing experiences I can tell you that sometimes I think people
      go on a power trip which doesn't do you much good at all. )-; Perhaps you
      are only experiencing a backlog due to the Christmas rush?

      Unfortunately I understand that some pet foods sent to Australia are altered
      by irradiation that causes pet illnesses, too, so maybe your customs offices
      need an overhaul of their 'policy and procedure' manuals?

      Pat and all the boys.
      http://petfoodpitfalls.blogspot.com/