Re: [FH] atenolol not well absorbed by transdermal application

  • Susan
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 24, 2008
      it seems to me that the transdermal atenolol works about 1/2 as well. so
      even though I am giving him 6.25mg twice a day it is as effective as giving
      it orally once a day.

      I guess the question is, is that good enough, will Rocky get enough benefit
      from this, and what is the risk since he isn't being completely treated?