Paris passed away

  • newangelique
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 23, 2008
      Thank you so much for respondes and your help. Paris passed away this
      morning at 720. Probably at 718 but his last real breath was at 720am.

      I am not dealing with it very well and am a mess. The vet is pretty
      sure it was a blood clot to the brain so he was having "fits" that
      appeared to be pain signals but it was just a response.

      I can not function very well and I feel so alone. MY three babies
      all gone in a year and a half. Two in the last 5 months. Paris I
      had since college....

      He was my Best Friend and I am so miserable right now. The other two
      I knew were going and they were not in "pain".

      Paris on the other hand we had little warning and he appeared to be
      in excruciating pain.... I have not slept in almost three days, well
      about 4 hours between two and I am so not excited about Christmas.
      All there stockings are up and now he is gone.... I want to hug him
      and get kisses again. Even just once.

      I wish I could feel his presence and know his thoughts. I can not
      and it hurts even more.

      Thanks again and I hope your Christmas/holidays go well.

      Sincerely,

      Angelique