Re: another alternative to baby aspirin?

  • cutandpastemag
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 22, 2008
      Hey,
      Nattokinase is a GREAT alternative and doesn't harm your kitty and you
      can't overdose him on it. I used to give my kitty nattokinase until he
      passed away (CHF, not a clot). Look under the files section of the
      group and you'll find a lot of information on nattokinase. As my kitty
      recently passed away I have around 40 nattokinase capsules left. If
      you find it hard to find nattokinase wherever you are (assuming you're
      from the US) I can send you some. Just email me. If not, i'll just
      give them to my dad, he smokes. *rolls eyes*
      Emily