Already beating myself up

  • amandaueta
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 22, 2008
      I can't get over this, I remember before he got up , he was licking his
      mouth and shaking it as if to vomit, but didn't and went under the
      chair, now I'm worried that he had fluid build up and when he came back
      and was resting his head on the bed and I pulled him up, it caused the
      fluid to go somewhere causeing the heart attack? I mean since
      yesterday, he would sometimes cry out when moving or being moved, I
      know he was going but please don't have let me have made him worse, I
      didn't take him for chest tap this evening either, because last nigths
      didn't help much, he only had 50 ml sub fluids today. I know he was
      dieing, he was shaky when he moved, please don't let him think I caused
      his death , I'm so sad, wish I never touched him now, but I did try to
      keep his body level, laying on his side.... sorry for this.... Amanda
      and Angle Silver chan.