DMG/TMG in Australia? & other supplement questions.

  • Catherine Browning
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 6, 2008
      Hi all,

      I'm having trouble finding all of the wonderful supplements you guys
      talk about in Australia.

      i haven't been able to find CardioStrength here, or DMG/TMG. I found
      one reference that DMG hasn't been approved in Australia yet, but this
      was old and I'm not sure it was accurate at the time.

      I can get Nattokinase, CoQ10, EPO and Taurine here with no problems.
      Currently, I'm only adding the Natto to his food, though will start
      introducing the CoQ10 shortly ... how much would be a good amount for
      a just-under-6kg cat? Haven't bought the others yet, not sure what
      types I should be looking at.

      Claude is holding steady on his flusapex (0.7ml x 2 daily of 10mg
      Frusemide) and Fortekor (1/2 tab daily). Respirations have been good
      (between around 18-22 a minute), I haven't noticed him weeing more
      often, but certainly weeing more per 'sitting', and if anything he has
      more energy than he has had in the past few months (probably because
      he can breathe better), and his appetite is good.

      But, while his left atrium itself wasn't enlarged beyond normal limits
      and his blood pressure was apparently okay, there apparently was SAM
      and turbulence within the heart (no idea if this is what American vets
      call 'smoke'), and I'd just like to do everything I can for my poor
      baby. Not that he knows he's a poor baby. But he is, regardless!

      Thanks!

      Catherine, Topsy-Angel, Buttons-Angel, Patch-Angel, Kitty-Momma,
      Claude and Tuppenny.
    • Pat
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 6, 2008
        Hi Catherine;