Re: [feline-heart] Karen

  • Karen S.
    Message 1 of 1 , May 18, 2000
      Thanks Jeanne for all the good information you have given me. I sent a
      letter to the group just now updating some things. I hope Dom continues to
      do well, I have heard great things about the Dilitizem. Snoopy will NOT be
      given any more aspirin......I think you are correct, some cats can tolerate
      it, others can't. Snoopy's stomach is just too sensitive.
      All the best to you and Dom,
      Karen, Benji and Snoopy

      From: Jeanne Warner <jwarner@...>
      Subject: [feline-heart] Karen