Re: Thanks to All - Simon

  • elfinmyst@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 4, 2008
      Hi

      I also have Vet insurance. I pay £130 a month for 13 cats.. Yes, it sounds a
      lot, but Milli had a vaccination sarcoma last year which had a bill of £2800
      for full treatment and it was paid directly to the hospital. I am struggling
      with the insurance payment, have too many cats at the moment!! but it is
      infinitely better than a massive bill like that.

      Insurance pays a lot of my heart scan costs as well. I have insured all the
      kittens waiting for homes because I know if I didn't, I`d have an emergency at
      4am on a Sunday morning!

      Lyn :)