Re: [FH] Thanks to All - Simon

  • dehandley@cox.net
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 3, 2008
      Folks, pet care insurance is a great way to shave off stress during the difficult time of a pet's illness. I have insurance on all my guys (4) and althoug it's close to 80.00 a month, every vet visit I send in my claim and it's paid for itself already.

      I use www.petcareinsurance.com.

      I'll be thinking of Simon, we understand your grief and hollowness. I'm glad you have Snickers...
      --
      Darlene E. Handley

    • elfinmyst@aol.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 4, 2008
        Hi

        I also have Vet insurance. I pay £130 a month for 13 cats.. Yes, it sounds a
        lot, but Milli had a vaccination sarcoma last year which had a bill of £2800
        for full treatment and it was paid directly to the hospital. I am struggling
        with the insurance payment, have too many cats at the moment!! but it is
        infinitely better than a massive bill like that.

        Insurance pays a lot of my heart scan costs as well. I have insured all the
        kittens waiting for homes because I know if I didn't, I`d have an emergency at
        4am on a Sunday morning!

        Lyn :)