RE: [FH] Re: My Angel Brandy is at peace now

  • Judi Levens
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 30, 2008
      We will all sigh in relief for Brandy, and we will all feel the devastating pain you are suffering in your loss. My heart goes out to you...just hold onto the love...Judi and Max

      To: feline-heart@yahoogroups.comFrom: carolroars@...: Thu, 30 Oct 2008 23:54:44 +0000Subject: [FH] Re: My Angel Brandy is at peace now

      Dear Dawn,My heart is breaking for you. I'm so sorry. I'm glad you you got to spend his last day with him doing something so nice. I know there isn't really anything I can say that will take the pain away, but know that we're thinking of you and sending you some healing for your broken heart. I'll light a candle for Brandy tonight. gentle hugs,Carol and Snowball and the gang