My Angel Brandy is at peace now

  • dawnowens60610
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 30, 2008
      Thank you to everyone for all of your kind words, prayers and
      encouragement over these past months. I believe that all of you helped
      Brandy so much over the past 11 months and let us have more time
      together than we would have had otherwise. We helped Brandy today on
      his life journey by letting him go on ahead of us to the rainbow
      bridge where his brothers Hobbes and Bandit were waiting for him. We
      spent our morning having Haagen Daaz Ice Cream, resting and talking
      about the wonderful times we had. He has and always will be a
      dignified kitty and I was blessed to have been chosen by him 20 years
      ago. He fought these battles so bravely this past year and I am proud
      of him. But it will take a long time to heal from this broken heart.

      I am so grateful to have had this year with him though because through
      everything we became closer than we ever had before. But I feel as if
      it will be a long time before i put back all the pieces and become
      complete again.

      Dawn, Data, Angel Brandy, Angel Hobbes and Angel Bandit
    • Carol
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 30, 2008
        Dear Dawn,

        My heart is breaking for you. I'm so sorry. I'm glad you you got to
        spend his last day with him doing something so nice. I know there
        isn't really anything I can say that will take the pain away, but know
        that we're thinking of you and sending you some healing for your
        broken heart. I'll light a candle for Brandy tonight.

        gentle hugs,
        Carol and Snowball and the gang
      • Judi Levens
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 30, 2008
          We will all sigh in relief for Brandy, and we will all feel the devastating pain you are suffering in your loss. My heart goes out to you...just hold onto the love...Judi and Max

          To: feline-heart@yahoogroups.comFrom: carolroars@...: Thu, 30 Oct 2008 23:54:44 +0000Subject: [FH] Re: My Angel Brandy is at peace now