Intro from Ramee

  • rameeguy1
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 2, 2008
      Hi everyone! I am the cat mom of 6 beautiful kitties. I am also
      the foster mom of 1 sweet kitten! (Yes I have a houseful!) My cats
      are:

      -Mac 8 yr old Tuxedo Male (named after McDonalds as that is where I
      managed to catch him with the help of a sausage biscuit when he was
      around 10 wks old!)

      -Little Bit 7 Yr old White and Grey Tabby Male with Blue Eyes. (We
      catnapped him from our previous neighbors 3 yr old child who kept
      bathing him in Baby Oil and putting him in her swimming pool. Yes
      we tried to talk to her mom about it but seeing as the little girl
      kept doing it, we had to take action so we took him with us!)

      -Snickers 4 Yr Old DLH Black Female with ATTITUDE! (Yes she is
      named after a Candy bar. I will tell that story a little later on
      as it is all started with my Angel Kitty Kit Kat)

      -Twix 3 yr old Tabico Female. UnSociable with People. (I found her
      at a Convenience Store the day after Kit Kat died. I had swore off
      getting any other cats but low and behold I heard this little 5 wk
      old kitten screaming for food and I had to catch her and keep her!)

      -Oreo 2 yr old White and Black with some Tabby Spots Female. (She
      is Little Bit's Daughter. We didn't get Little Bit Neutered due to
      the fact he never sprayed or tried to fight other cats. Then he
      helped give us Oreo and we had him FIXED. Oreo was born on my
      grandmother's Birthday.)

      -Kitten is 8 wks old and a Black Tortie with some gray roots. She
      is very funky looking. We are still trying to come up with a name
      for her. (I got her at Animal Control when someone tried to turn
      her in as a 7 day old kitten. They were going to put her to sleep
      so she came home with me.)

      -Romeo is a 18 wk old Foster Kitten. (He was pulled from Animal
      Control with 22 other kittens and 4 cats. He has gone through so
      much health wise with URI and Conjunctivivtis and Coccidia all at
      the same time!)

      -Angel Lizzie was a Black Tortie and was my first ever bottle baby.
      She lived to be 8. She had a Murmur. She ended up dying from a
      Pulmonary Embolism.

      -Angel Kit Kat was a Calico. She was actually named Kitty Kat as we
      also catnapped her from a neighbor that decided to leave her out in
      the middle of the summer without food or water. (They didn't want
      her anyway we later came to find out.) She had congestive heart
      failure and died at the age of 3. Everyone thought we named her
      after the candy bar Kit Kat. So when we got the last few cats
      wehave gone with Candy/Sweet Names to keep the tradition.

      Currently I have 2 Heart Special Kitties. Oreo has a Slight Heart
      Murmur. Romeo is having some heart issues that we are in the
      process of getting diagnosed. He has to go for an Ultrasound on the
      11th of this month.

      Well this is my LONG Winded Story! I am happy to have found a group
      where I can vent, and learn things and options about my cats heart
      health!
    • elfinmyst@aol.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 3, 2008
        Hi Ramee

        You sound a very special person and your kitties are lucky to have you. I`m
        glad you found our group and hope you will get some advice and help here..
        (and yes, someone to listen when you need a rant!)

        :) Lyn

        www.furkids-uk.com

      • moonpye
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 3, 2008
          Hi Ramme, welcome to the group!

          What a wonderful family you have!:)

          We have very helpful files and links, they are on the left of the home page.

          In the links are our FAQ's.

          Candace with Cinnamon and Skylar:)